Your donation to Palmetto Project puts innovative solutions to work on the issues that challenge us in South Carolina, such as:
– Improving access to affordable healthcare
– Ensuring children begin kindergarten ready to learn
– Expanding voter participation
– Providing basic needs for our state’s neediest residents
– We are also accepting donations in honor of Dr. Lucille Whipper – educator, legislator, community leader, and friend.
Thank you for your support of our work to make South Carolina #1.
Your financial donation makes it possible!
If you plan to make a year-end gift to Palmetto Project by check sent via USPS, make sure the envelope is postmarked by December 31. For gifts of appreciated stock or mutual funds, remember that the gift date is the date the asset is received, so it’s important to allow at least one week for the transaction process.